Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Mother's Day & Lake Winnie

This year for Mother's Day Jeff asked me what I wanted to do. And I didn't care so much about it being all about "ME", I just wanted to be with my boys and do something as a family. So we decided to take them to Lake Winnie (a local amusement park-mostly geared towards kids). To start the day off though, we took Jeff's mom out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. The kids always love to eat there, and us adults do too. It was actually a little overcast and cooler that day, but it was perfect for riding rides. The kids had so much fun!! We were there for about 6 hours. And they were pooped at the end of the day. Andrew fell asleep on the way home, and we just put him right to bed. And I wasn't far behind. I had a fabulous day being with the ones I love!! :)









No comments: