Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Half way there...20 weeks pregnant

I'm finally at the half way point of this pregnancy. And I am happy to report the baby is healthy and has passed all tests (both blood work and u/s) to date. And yes...it is still a BOY!!! I am feeling great!! I still forget I'm pregnant sometimes. Except for the small watermelon protruding from my midsection, I feel the same. I've only gained about 6 pounds. I attribute that to running around after the boys, not due to the fact I'm consciously eating better. All in all, everything is going great. Hope that trend continues.


20 weeks-Michael took this pic-note my head chopped off :-)
(Another photo take by Michael)
20 weeks


Still a BOY!!

1 comment:

kera said...

1/2 way there, you are probably most excited about this milestone and it's your body being overtaken! Well you look fantastic...I think I had probably gained 20 by this point!!! I put on some weight with both the girls!!!