Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ohhhhh, Mexico!!

So if you hadn't already heard...Jeff and I recently (March 3-8) spent the week in Cancun, Mexico. Without the kids!!!! As hard as it was to leave the boys, we knew they were in good hands-with my parents in Florida. And they did great. And we had a blast!! I couldn't remember the last time I had gone a whole day without being responsible for providing meals, diaper changes, trips to the potty, etc. We pretty much relaxed the whole trip. We spent our days by the pool/beach. And went into town every night for shopping and dinner. A much needed trip...I highly recommend it.




One of the pools


Me and Jeff at Margaritaville


Beautiful beach-and my toes :)











1 comment:

Greg and Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish we could have joined you...next time :)